Cooper Technology’s business philosophy is to work closely with individual testing organisations to explore their needs and to find solutions to the challenges they face. Preventative maintenance is essential to ensure that key equipment operates day after day. It is imperative that this should be carried out by trained, experienced engineers and that OEM parts are used.
Our customers stress that quality service and rapid response are essential factors considered when purchasing capital equipment. Cooper Premium Care has been developed as a customer-focused solution to mitigate the effect of factors that may adversely affect your operation, giving you total peace of mind.
Cooper Premium Care Benefits
- All work is undertaken by trained engineers skilled in the installation, maintenance and repair of asphalt testing equipment
- All work is covered under warranty (parts and labour)
- Only OEM parts used
- Implementation of effective maintenance regimes
- Risk of unforeseen maintenance costs greatly reduced
- Early warning of potential problems
- Increased equipment life and residual values
- Rapid response guaranteed with priority service
- Reduction of downtime
- Protection of your investment
- Facilitation of budgeting and record keeping
Cooper Premium Care Includes
- 48 hour response*1
- Priority remote support for issues and technical queries
- Annual preventative service planned at your convenience
- Full access to the Cooper knowledge database via a trained technician
- Free of charge call outs*2
- 10% discount on parts
- First 125 miles radius included as standard
* Parts extra
** Machine misuse, internal IT problems and standard calibrations are not included under this agreement, these issues will be charged separately *1 Within normal working hours, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm, any issue will be recorded and responded to accordingly. *2 Depending on SLA terms and conditions.